Cristiano Ronaldo is from which country?
Cristiano Ronaldo – क्रिस्टियानो रोनाल्डो There is a Portuguese professional football player who has represented Real Madrid, Manchester United, and his national team. He and Argentina’s Lionel Messi are famous as the most exceptional players worldwide. He went to become the costliest player in the World when Real Madrid made a 94 million Euros contract with Manchester United for him in 2009. His name is Cristiano Ronaldo. Because of his continuous excellent performances, he achieved so many things.
- He has made the record for his goal scoring
- He has got the title of the FIFA player of the year on five occasions
A hot topic that surrounds the football star
A much-debated question about the footballer is Cristiano Ronaldo children. Many mysteries continuously surround his first three children. He is now the father of four children and lives with his ********** Georgina Rodriguez.
Cristiano Ronaldo now ranks amongst the iconic footballers. He is the one of Best Top 10 Football Players List.
A short biography of the footballer
His place of birth was “Portuguese isle of Madeira.”
He started his career in club football with Sporting CP. He signed up with Manchester United when he was just 18 years old. The first trophy that he won was the FA Cup, and he won it in the first season in the English league. He followed this win with several titles for United. These included:
- Three Premier League titles in consecutive years
- One UEFA Champions League title
- One FIFA Club World Cup
The vital part of the Cristiano Ronaldo biography is the nominations and awards that he received.
- Nominations for Ballon d’Or & FIFA World Player of the Year award when he was 22.
- He was the winner of the foremost Ballon d’Or award & FIFA World Player of the Year award when he was just 23
- He received Ballons d’Or in the years 2013 and 2104 and in the years 2016 and 2017 respectively
- FIFA Club World Cup Golden Ball in 2016
The trophies that he won with Real Madrid
Ronaldo was the winner of 15 trophies while playing for real Madrid. Among them are:
- A couple of La Liga titles
- A couple of Copas del Rey
- UEFA Champions League titles on four occasions
- A couple of UEFA Super Cups
- FIFA Club World Cups on three occasions
In the year 2018, Juventus signed the famous footballer in a transfer that was worth €100 million. This is a record sum that an Italian club has paid and the most massive transfer fee for a player aged over 30 years.