PNB Internet Banking
Excellent financial, as well as banking service giving company, PNB came into existence in the year 1894. It is one of the National Banks in India. On March 2017 this bank had a customer base of more than 80 million. This bank has 10681 ATMs and 6,937 branches across 764 different cities in India. Get to know detailed info about the PNB Net Banking from here.
So, if you are also a customer of PNB and if you want to start your PNB net banking- पीएनबी नेट बैंकिंग facility then at first, you have to link your bank account with the PNB net banking facility. You can register it in many different ways. Let’s check out how to link the account with PNB net banking.
The first procedure – visit the branch
If you want to start PNB internet banking facility, you can directly visit their official website www.netpnb.com.
Then you can download the form and after filling it submit it at the branch.
The second procedure – Call center of PNB
- You can directly call the members of the call center to submit your request.
- The toll-free numbers of PNB are 1800 180 2222 and 1800 103 2222.
- Apart from that, you can contact them on their tolled number which is 0120 2490000.
The Third Procedure – Online Registration for PNB Net Banking
If you want to register online for the PNB internet banking, then you just have to log in to the official website www.netpnb.com, or you can log in to the corporate website of the bank which is www.pnbindia.in.
Let’s check out the procedure of registering yourself online for internet banking.
- After log into the official website, you have to go to the retail section.
- Then you have to choose the option ‘New User.’
- Next, you have to select the ‘Mobile Banking’ or ‘Internet Banking’ option. You can even choose both these options.
- After choosing it, you have to enter your account number.
- You’ll get an option ‘Type of Facility.’
- There you’ll get options ‘View & Transaction’ and ‘View Only.’ You can select your desired option.
- After that, you’ll get an OTP in your mobile number which you have registered previously.
- After entering the OTP, you have to click on Continue option.
- Next, you have to enter your Debit Card number and the PIN of the ATM. Then click on Continue.
- Then you have to set your login password.
- After the registration, you’ll get your User ID. They will activate the User ID immediately.
- Use your User ID and password to start using internet banking services.
The Fourth Procedure – Through ATM
You can register for internet banking through any of the ATM of PNB.