Bihar Right to Public service – बिहार जन सेवा का अधिकार
When we think about the state of Bihar the first thing comes in our mind is Buddhism which is a universal religion. The name Bihar proves the same as this name came from the word Vihara and the meaning of Vihara is Buddhist Monasteries. Get to know more about the RTPS- आरटीपीएस services from here.
RTPS online apply form – आरटीपीएस ऑनलाइन फॉर्म लागू करते हैं
The full form of RTPS is Right to Public Services legislation. If
you want to get an RTPS online certificate, you have to go through these following instructions.
- The online application forms are available only at the official website, http://22.214.171.124/online/Home.aspx. So, you have to visit the official website to fill up the form.
- Next, you’ll get an option “Apply Online” in the home page of this site. You have to click on that.
- After that, if you are an applicant, you have to agree with the terms and conditions available here. Then only you can proceed to the next page of this site.
- Then you have to choose that particular location from where you want to receive the certificate.
- Next, you just have to enter your name. Both Hindi and English sections are available. So, you can enter your name accordingly.
- Now, you have to choose the certificate. After that, put your valid mobile number. Now, hit the Next button.
- Then you’ll get a particular verification code in your mobile number. You have to enter the same verification code to process further.
Now let’s check out the documents you need to submit to get the RTPS Bihar Online certificate.
Details about the documents
You have to submit these following documents at RTPS Bihar Online – आरटीपीएस बिहार ऑनलाइन
- Address Proof
- Aadhaar Card
- Age Proof Certificate
- Caste affidavit (You’ll get it from the nearest Tehsi)
- Passport size photograph
- If any of your family members hold a caste certificate, then you can submit one copy of that particular **** certificate.
- You have to get a proof too. You can get this caste proof from different local authorities. For example, you can get it from your Panchayat.
If you want to know more about Bihar right to public service, you have to visit http://126.96.36.199/online/OnlineApply/verify.aspx the official website.
After visiting this site, you’ll get two options from where you can get the certificate. The first option is Block and the second address is Bihar Bhawan 5, Chanakyapuri, Kautilya Marg, New Delhi-110021
You can choose the option according to your preferences.
RTPS Website: http://188.8.131.52/online/OnlineApply/verify.aspx