Indian Mobile Companies
Gone are the days when mobile phones from different international companies fully captured the mobile markets in India. Such companies include Nokia, LG, Panasonic, and Samsung. With the emergence of several amazing Indian smartphone companies, the scenario has altered now. Read the complete article if you want to know about the biggest Indian mobile companies. Some of the most famous mobile companies in India are Lava, Karbonn, I-Ball and Micromax. These companies have been getting excellent response from customers for their performance as well as price. All of these phones are available with the latest technologies.
5 biggest Chinese mobile companies
India manufactures all these companies:
- Karbonn Mobile– Karbon Mobile is an Indian based mobile manufacturing company. It has its headquarters in the cities of Noida and Bangalore. It is a trendy brand in India.
- Lava Mobile– Lava mobile is among the top Indian mobile companies. It is a proliferating brand of this mobile industry. The Android phones of Lava are available in every Indian city.
- Micromax– Micromax is another famous electronics and Telecommunications company in India with its headquarters in the city of Gurgaon. It manufactures tablets, mobile phones, LED televisions and data cards. It is the most significant domestic handset company in India.
- Spice Telecom– The headquarters of Spice Telecom are in Mohila. Indian users love this brand. This is because they offer a great variety of GSM handsets and also dual sim facility at an affordable price.
- I-Ball Mobile– I-Ball is another familiar name in the field of smartphones. I-Ball has its Indian headquarters in the city of Mumbai. It also develops tablets and computer peripherals.
Mobile manufacturing companies in India
- Intex Mobile– Intex mobile is a famous Indian mobile company that manufactures mobile phones. It has its headquarters in the city of New Delhi.
- Loop Mobile– Loop Mobile deserves credit for being the pioneering mobile phone network operator in India. BPL Communications started this company.
- Xolo Mobile– Xolo Mobile is a brand that is available in Noida. This mobile manufacturing company shares a unique partnership with the online shopping platform, Snapdeal.
- Videocon Mobile– The most popular Videocon mobiles are Delite, Krypton, Graphite, and Thunder.
Some other Indian mobile manufacturers are Onida Mobile, CREO Mobile, Celkon, YU Televentures, and LYF Mobile. Don’t miss the chance to grab these exciting deals.