Click on image to update the captcha.
By registering, you agree to the terms of service.*
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
You must login to ask question.
MPCZ Stands for “Madhya Pradesh Madhya Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited” is the Government Job recruitment board for various posts of the Madhya Pradesh State,
RSMSSB stands for “Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board” is the direct recruitment board which carry grade pay of fewer than 3600 rupees
You can know the details of LIC Kanyadan Yojna by visiting the official website of LIC India (https://www.licindia.in) in order to know more about the policy details.
The few posts that are available in the Indian Army are as follows:
10+2 Technical Entry Scheme (TES) 41 Course
246 129th Technical Graduates Course (TGC)
JCO Religious Teachers
Haryana Ladli Yojana Scheme was launched by the government of Haryana State in the year 01st Jan of 2008 for the girl child empowerment
You can know West Bengal Land Records by visiting the “Banglarbhumi” is the West Bengal land records online portal where you can check your land properties and the other land details
The documents needed for RTE Rajasthan are as follows:
1. Income Certificate of the Parents
2. Applicant Birth Certificate
3. Address Proof
4. RTE Rajasthan Application form
5. If the applicant is disabled then the weaker section proof is needed
About Rs. 1200 amount is paying for Old people who are the beneficiaries of Haryana State under Haryana Old Age Pension Scheme
The documents needed for West Bengal Ration Card (पश्चिम बंगाल राशन कार्ड ) are as follows:
1. Head of the Family Income certificate provided by the revenue department of West Bengal
2. Existing ration card of the family
3. If the family belongs to any special category, then the special category certificate copy should be submitted.
4. Beneficiary address proof and if the family is shelter-less, then it won’t be required.
5. Aadhar card copy of all the family members
If you want to apply for Housing Scheme of PMAY Yojna (Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojna) then you can visit the official website of iay.nic.in