IDBI Bank Net Banking – एडीबी नेट बैंकिंग
The full form of IDBI bank is Industrial Development Bank of India. It came into existence in the year 1964. The government of India owns this bank. This bank holds over 3800 ATMs and 2000 branches across the whole country.
If you are an IDBI customer and looking for IDBI net banking, then you are in the right place. That’s because this article is all about how to activate net banking at IDBI bank. Let’s check out. It is one of the popular Nationalized Banks in India.
How to activate net banking at IDBI bank
All you need is your debit card and PIN number. You have to activate your debit card. If your debit card is ready to use, you can follow these simple steps to start your IDBI net banking facility.
- At first, you have to visit the official website of IDBI, and then visit the login page.
- You’ll get an option “Generate Online Password.”
- Now you’ll reach the next page, and on this page, you have to provide your account number, customer ID, as well as registered mobile number. After that, you need to click on the submit button. In the checkbook or the passbook, you’ll find the account number and the customer ID.
- After that, you’ll reach the next page where you have to enter the Debit card details. All you have to do is enter the card number, PIN, and expiry date. Now click on Generate OTP.
- You will get the Request ID as well as the OTP on your registered mobile number.
- On the next page, you have put both these details. Then click on the confirm button.
- After that, you have to set both the Transaction password and Login Password.
- Then you’ll get an option “Enable transaction feature.” Just click on that. After that, you have to click on the confirm button.
Now enjoy IDBI net banking facility.
So, you don’t have to visit the branch to activate the IDBI net banking facility. You can do it by sitting at your home. You can do fund transfer, check your balance as well as the statement and enjoy a lot more services.